Saturday, January 16, 2010

Started..

So its a new year. Everything is new except me. Im old hahaha
i didnt put any appropriate post about my new years resolutions. So i think i'll start with this one hehe
one of my resolutions is to be healthy in terms of everything. The food and the body. So i started gym-ing since holidays and im still doing it before/after rugby/futsal sessions with a bunch of friends. Hopefully it goes on =) but i picked up an injury at the shoulder last tuesday and today is the 4th day of not exercising. I feel fat already hahaha
n i bought the Men's Fitness magazine to help me out. This one is the january/february edition n its about how to get abs! Haha i need abs! I need to lose weight and my awesome belly! Haha
just a thought.. Should i get the Palmolive Shampoo? It smells soooooo nice~ hehe

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More