Monday, January 18, 2010

Its the start of everything..

This is the view of my faculty from the place where i usually park. Yeah i know, its far from everyone hehehe except si doze. He's been parking around my usual place lately. Hmmmm.. Pasal ia mau jadi cool macam aku kali hahaha

today is kinda the start of my new semester. First thing come into mind was whats the difference between me and me of one year ago. The things i've done.

Academic wise. Im wasnt doing good. As much as i want to blame somebody but i really cant. Its my fault anyway for not studying anything.

Friend wise. Its good that im connecting with my old friends from high school and sixth form. Updating on each others life. But ive lost the ones that i really wanted and usually hangout with. All due to my stupidity. Serves me right anyway.

Health wise. I want to get a blood test but im too scared of needless hehe still heavy =P n erm im doing good. Got a bunch of friends whose into exercise hehe sooo hopefully everything would be fine~ ada yang mau badan macam si jacob~ hehehe

love life wise. Pick-up artist =)

eeeeh... A lot have changed in the past year. Hopefully, this year is gonna be a good year. It started well anyway =)

until then..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More