Saturday, December 22, 2007

Is going to Miri considerede belayar? Yes,It is!! haha

.Friday.
went to Sibuti, Sarawak..

Negarakuuu~


i had just to post this =D picture dedicated to AdinBoy haha

rained heavily in KB

P/S: i bet u were there at the Parkson Grand with Yaya, Fatin!! hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------

.Gerrard's Predator.
His new predator ani.. lawaaaa nyamuuu..

.Kaka's adiPURE.
heritage man~ not really my type of boots.. maybe its not flashy enough for me kali hahaha =D kalau mau main bula ani, mesti lampa fabulous bah.. FABULOUSITY!! ahaha


.Rooney's Nike Laser.
my my faaaaaavourite boots.. itss sooo saiz with my feet.. oh bilaaa tah duit ku ani cukup so that i say have yooouuuu~



-----------------------------------------------------

.Reminising.

Remember the table at the end? hehe good old sweet memories =)


... Throwed ...
... AryF ...
... 14 ...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More