Thursday, December 20, 2007

Futsal Mania


.Family Futsal.

This is some the Haji Murah Family Team members =)
bangga kali ah mun manang atu ahahaha


.Eating2.
Last tuesday, we had a function eating2 at my neighbour/uncle. im not sure what it is for but antah ah.. they say makan2 plg.. i think sembahyang hajat function kali.. oh well, asal kan ada free food ahahaha

hanging out after the function

my mom and my siblings

.FBEPS Futsal.
last wednesday, the FBEPS seniors invited us for a futsal friendly match at the UBD complex.. hahaha siuk kali ah
aku scooooooooreeee
and
aku asssssiiiiiiiissssttt
pasalnyaa aku sttttttaaaaaaaaar
ahahahaha



The seniors


Amar, Faadzilo5 and me


My R10 haha

Daus, Nazirul, Hirman and Doze

Lotsa and lotsa fun...
P/S: 1. I love to samba while playing futsal sampai tegugur wahahaha
2. First time lampak c Hirman main futsal ahaha n then tym jadi keeper, tym goalkick, ia kick banar2 ahahaha n then ia ngaleh pasal ia naik "9 Bukit" ahahaha


.Hari Raya Haji.
1st of all, wanna say selamat hari raya haji!!! =)

early morning, went to my nenek punya open house..
everyone's eating
some chatting and gossiping
others karoake-ing
while kami main Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ahahaha
aku conquer main Wii Sport Bowling ahahahahaa

my nephews playing the wii boxing



... Selamat Hari Raya Haji ...
... AryF ...
... 14 ...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More