Sunday, June 14, 2009

New name for my new photography website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Poll .

I am thinking about making a website
that showcases my photos

Currently im searching for the right company to host my website
i already have a website but it's not complete yet
but one problem is i don't know what the website should be called.

That's why i made a poll on the top of this page
which consist of names suggested by some of my friends
and i need your help to decide =)

if you have a suggestion, please give me the feedback on the chatbox on the right
=)

Thanks =P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. My Card .

The reason why i want to make the website is i want to really showcase my pictures

but another reason is people kept asking for my photography website and phone number
people who are following this blog should now my flickr already
and ada some tau my number lah hehe =P

So i had a hard time telling people my photo URL
my number also
cari kratas apa kan tulis number apa hehe sibuk~

with the name set, then i can put it on my card
nyaman jua ati =P
inda jua payah urang tanya2
n aku ngaleh2 balik2 kan explain

"yo.. whats your websii...."
"SHUT UP! here's my card.... take it and go!... just take it and go! (russell peters) "

hahhaha =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm uploading my pictures right now..
so i'll be posting another story in a few hours =P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

... uploading pictures ...
... 14+15 ...
... AryF ...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More