Friday, June 5, 2009

its about going out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Going Out .

Went out with Mimi, Leeyana and Fidz. =)








we eat a lil bit of Pizza





just a bit of Creamy Carbonara




Just a nice lunch out with some friends

Thanks to Mimi for the pizza and organising this one =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Adidas F30 .

i just bought one =)
My old boots kept on tearing apart
and probably my Predator boots couldnt really take it anymore
so its nice to have a new one




oh btw, soon i'll be practising football with a local club
its not guaranteed that i'll be playing for them but at least, i could gain exprience and exercise
so watch out for news on that

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. My Run .

I think my runs are getting wore.
ive been dividing my time between rugby, futsal, football, hiking and running
it used to be everyday of running hehehe =P
anyway, here's my last 2 runs =)

Second Last



Last Run




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. UBD Photoshoot .

Ive been doing some shoots for UBD student council
heard theyre doing it for some books for the freshies... i think =P
but i think my photos are not that good but at least there are other volunteer photographers that they can choose from... hehe =D



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. <3 .




----------------------------------------------------------------------------

... I will try my best ...
... 14+15 ...
... AryF ...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More