Thursday, July 3, 2008

Running, Motivation and Resolution

so im back to my running days..
i can easily go for a 5Km jog at under 30 mins but its still not enough..
my best time and distance was 8.5KM in 45mins-ish~
i didnt really time it well.. cuz my things arent that complete =P
so just for now, i'll stick to that 5km under 30mins for this week..
i'll increase the distance the following week lah..

nway, talking about the running stuff..
i have my dream lists of stuff that i want..
btw, these stuff arent hints for my birthday presents =P haha really!! i wud like to buy it by myself for myself =) so no worries bout that~


nway, I've seen all the techs n specs of the Nike+ gadgets.. n wud have to say im pretty impressed~
so first of all.. i need an Ipod Nano as my companion.. i need music to run =P well i can run without music.. but i'll get bored easily by just hearing my footsteps and car passing by~



Then i need the Nike+ iPod sports kit.. it includes 2 sensors.. one embedded in our shoes n one plugged in to the iPod... this kit records our running time, distance travelled, our pace and how much our calories burned!!! really 2 cool.. so i need this gadget to time me well..



Here's a video on what the Nike+ can do..



Oh i so love this armband.. as you can see, its a place to put in your ipod.. i rather put the iPod on in my armband rather than at the waist.. n the black colour looks cool enough



N then.. the headphones.. i do love the iPod headphones.. it works well n believe me.. it never fell out of my ears.. but anyway, i love headphones with the hook style.. so i can go with any..



and lastly, the shoe.. this is the Adidas Supernova Cushion 7.. this is the best running shoe that i know and seen that suits my needs.. i wanted comfortability and can last long.. and this shoe offer more than enough.. its really2 comfortable and it has a high mileage..



All of these are necessary for my running to be exciting, comfortable and enjoyable at the same time =)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

after you got the stuff...
you need to know how to run properly n stretch properly.. im gonna skip on that.. im sure you guys can google it!! hehe :P
then its time for you to have a reason to run.. or reasons.. motivations for you guys to run~


here are two nike ads made for running:



and this one..



buuut... here's the other two i would looooove to say... but i'll just leave it for now after i have completed my goals =)



and..



so i have a new resolution.. by the end of this year.. i'm gonna finish 10km under 1hour.. maybe its not that much but its a start.. but if i can beat that time sooner than we think, then i'll increase the distance and shorten the time.. whichever comes first..


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

... My better is than your better ...
... AryF ...
... 14 ...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More