Thursday, July 26, 2007

updates =D

.Last friday and saturday.
i totally forgot what i did huhu

.last sunday.
Hari yg hampa untuk jiwa yg ceria *inside jokes* huhu =P

.Last Monday until wednesday.
i forgot what i did again haha

.Today.
Now i remembered..haha as usual my BFF ryt now is my PS2 haha every morning main FF12 sja balik2.. puas kan ati haha

And in the afternoon, went out because the UBD results were out.. so ofcourse i got it as always haha conpident!!! =D haha syukuuuur... now i have to wake up early starting this monday cuz this monday is the orientation.. damn it!! now i have to jln2 sampai subuh b4 school starts hahaha =D
udah d UBD, met a lot of my frens n everything n bla bla bla.. panjang ceta nyaaaa..
skip....
udah ke UBD, ke Mall liat wyg sma c tuut n c tuut ahaha liat ceta Love is cinta =D
at first it was a bit awkward sikit psl liat ceta atu, my guy fren siring haha its a romantic story soooo nda kn be romantik2 sja kedidia hahaa =D patutnya aku duduk sma c tut n c tut tu hahaha
skip..
mkn d pizza hut wid my sis n my abg ipar..
skip..
balik =D

.Golf GTi or Kia Sportage or Subaru STi.
none of them.. i'll choose my old Mitsubishi Lancer haha my car siap udah from da workshop.. so now i got to use it before school starts huhu =D
its new n improved car.. its been pimped out.. got the new hoods n the new shoes n the vinyls and the ultra super cool spongebob sticker at the back ahahaha =D super cool!!!

... Malas ku usai post ani ...
... AryF ...
... 1412 ...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More