Friday, July 13, 2007

Tagged

haiyaaa kna tag uleh c M.Y. meh... buat sja tia =P just for fun...

5 things found in my bag:
1. Extra clothes, shorts and spendets (spy x ah yo.. gotta blend with the surroundings)
2. Santa Claus (incase aku lupa blikan bday presents..so ku pki ia)
3. Air Mujarab (ini air boleh memutih kan punggung yang hitam)
4. Digi mascot ( Bersamamuuuu~~ walau d manaaaa juaaaa~~ )
5. Jet ski ( this is my getaway vehicle when im in spy mode)

5 things found in my wallet:

1. Genie ( malas ku masukkan arah bottle, basar yo bottle ah)
2. Super-soaker (mana tau ada urg tarus2 main air, dpt join tarus)
3. Black hole (ytah ke sna kali duit ku menghilang)
4. Wax (being a spy isnt just about gadgets, looking cool is just as important)
5. Tricycle ( Spy getaway Plan B)


5 favorite things in my room:

1. Megan Fox
2. Acoustic guitar
3. Motocross
4. i think ada Chevy Camaro kali bwh katil atu..
5. A pole ( ada urg tetinggal pole nya, tym my bachelor party ari atu)

5 things I've always wanted to do:

1. Lick my nose
2. Lick my elbows
3. Lick my butt
4. Stay up for one whole week!!
5. ALL you can EAT at Pantai

5 things I’m currently into:
1. Games
2. Cars
3. Friends ( eh friends atu things kah?)
4. Laptops
5. Toilet papers

5 people im going to tag:
1. D440
2. Adee Mahirzah
3. Adinboy (udah ia buat... tp ku tag lagi lah haha)
4. Fidz
5. Amar/M.Y. ( haha ku tag ko balik MY.. nda ku kira haha)


hahhaa bah dis is one random post... sulnya i'll be updating this blog maybe this sunday or monday.. later~

...i miss my wiper...
...AryF...
..1412...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More