Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Remember the asthma project??

.Asthma.
haha first of all.. dun get me wrong.. i dun hv any asthma.. but i used to plang.. but not anymore =)
what i was referring to was the biology asthma project in 2003.. haha remember???..
i was jus looking for unwanted papers to recycle (^_^) n i found this...


ahaha not one but many many many =D

The story was like this.. it was 2003 when we were in 2004..woke up as usual.. getting ready for school.. but suddenly..aiseh..ahaha,baju skulah ku lupa ku sasah cuz i forgot at dat tym to sasah n ofcourse i dun hv a maid.. chit!!! n wat a freakin' coincidence cuz at that day,i had to make that asthma presentation..double chit!!! i wudnt wear the same clothes that i wore the day before.. bedaki bah arah leher nya.. ewww ahaha
nwy, i had to wear da emergency shirt.. u noe why its called an emergency shirt?? because this shirt is really really new n its really really white!!!! not worn white but white white!!! haha u get what i mean...
oh well.. mcm biasa.. as i expected, people stared at me with their big eyes n saying ooohs and aaaahs while pointing at me n whispering at their friends haha =D actually, my frens ckp "waaah.. baju baru" n "adeh..bau cina eh" n etc n etc haha n ada yg ckp "baju baru yaaa.. walaupun presentation karang!!!"


yada yada yada.. the presentaton went well n people liked my group cuz we were funny or sumting.. i forgot bout that part.. but a few days later, my frens from the other class but same bio teacher told me dat my group was pretty much da best n i was the best speaker.. hahaha im not adding stuff.. dis is wat my frens told me.. but sir bio?? complimenting me??? r u sure dats our cigu bio???? unbelievable!! he never compliments me or anything..
so i was looking forward for him to teach my class.. but when the tym came, he didnt say anything.. for the whole two periods!! 2periods=1hour ahahaha..
so i didnt know if its true or not.. whether he's proud of me or aku kna tipu?? mayb he is proud of me n malu2 kucing kan gtau aku ahaha

.Bad news.
If u read todays borneo bulletin, theres a front page article bout five bruneians killed in a car crash with a bus.. u can read here for more details...

One of them, Zulyana Hasan, was my soon-to-be abg ipar punya big sister.. ='(
many many condolences..
let us take a minute of silence here n dedicate Al-Fatihah for them..


...cinta yang lain...

...AryF...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More