Saturday, June 2, 2007

I couldn't stand anymore....

.Could you really hold it??.
When i thought that i can control my anger, i couldnt
when i thought that i can control my feelings........i dunno....

.Forgive n forget??.
i always said, "remember what you've learned from it and forget everything else.."
i did learned from it
but..
i cant forget everythinge ekse..
i tried..
i really tried..
but you can't just really forget ur first love..

.I miss those little details.
sometimes you make those silly stuff
you do silly things
your infectious laughter
your crazy jokes

.Your Smile.
The only thing that i won't forget would be your smile..
to tell you the truth, it's really different..
and very special infact...
it's different simply because it's different from your other smiles..
and it's special because that smile is only for me =)

.BUT.
For a person soooo intelligent, you are really stupid..
leaving without a reason...
hmmmmm....
enuf said...

.New karoake set.
Muahahaha we just bought a new karaoke speakers =D ani baru ya menyanyi!!! mikin improve tah ni singging kuuu~ hahaha nway, my siblings are singging ryt now so i' waiting for my turn here haha balik2 lagi tu Anuar Zain =P cuba tah lagu Awie.. lagi siuk kali ah haha

... Shall we karaoke? ...
... Aryf ...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More