Monday, March 5, 2007

Major transformation!!

// hapus aku - Nidji //

dudes n dudettes..
what do you think of a major transformation??
a full straight up change of your physical appearence??
everything from the body to the image...

it's a phase dat i had been through.. a phase that made me cried doing it.. jus to get the results.. proving myself that i can do it.. proving everyone else wrong!! =S

i tot bout this when i went for a jog the other day.. jus me, my running shoes and my mp3.. i didnt jog my usual distance.. usually i jogged half the serasa beach n turned back n walked home.. the other day, i jogged from the start of the serasa beach road.. a one full round of the beach..

i remembered the last time i pushed myself this far.. it was 3-4years ago.. i did it for the right and wrong reasons.. people knew the results only.. pretty obvious that my physical appearence changed at that time.. what they didnt know that i exercised my heart out until i fell down n cried..

that tym.. it was great as some people starts to notice you.. even strangers.. made a survey bout it too.. pretty funny when stuff like this happens.. when you're da ugly duckling, people doesnt care.. but when you're da swan, heads are turning..

but is any of the pain worth it??

now.. now im pushing myself for the same reasons.. *sniff*

xoxo,
Aryf

p/s: accept me for who i am..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More