Monday, March 12, 2007

Good to be back =D

// lalalala //

yoh wassap dude!!!
just came back from da-place-where-must-not-be-named =D haha
okeh2..i'm back from abroad and i'm safe back home..

there's nuthing much but i got a very very gud gud news.. at least for me lah haha i dunno bout u guys =D well.. here's a bit of a fairytale turned reality story haha

At the end of last year, i started to jog around Serasa Beach more frequently (since i'm jobless hehe).. At that time, it's just Me, my running shoes and my cousin =P we talked alot tym jogging atu.. ytah kapai2 wah =D apalagi tym melintas urg menunu rumput and tempat urg buang sampah.. like uweeeek!! (haha batah dah nda pakai dat word)..it was lotsa fun.. but akhir nya, kami terpaksa berpisah kerna aku dan dia dapat kerja haha =D My job was on office hours and he was on shifts.. so0o payah kan betamu n jarang banar tia betamuuu..

people say dat u cant replace ur frens with anything or anyone else esp. ur bestfrens =D i salute!!! but then in my case, he's my cuz so0o i replaced him wid sumting hahaha =D

i bought the new Sony Walkman NW-S200F series =D wohooo =P it's da one yg with the armband and ada running feature.. which means it can calculate how many steps you took, how many calories you burned and many2 other lagi hehe it's like a portable treadmill.. i haven't tested running with it but i guess it'll be great!! haha n it's water resistant.. so0o now i don't have to worry about it getting wet cuz of my sweats =P or rain =) or tears =D the best part of it, i bought it with my own money!!! really!! haha awu wah.. half of it saja!!

but i didnt get my half of the money from allowance or kna bagi or dalam bank or wasiat or watever.. it's purely came from my pocket = my gaji hehe =D its da money i got from working part-time the other day =) hehe

my sister once said.. "I love this car!! kaka bali pakai duit sendiri kali ah.. dengan titik peluh kaka sendiri.." .. when people bought you sumting, i'm sure you'll appreciate it.. but when you buy sumting with your own money from all your hardwork, it's a total different feeling.. it's hard to explain but i'm sure you can learn it by experience =)

oh btw, i stopped working hehe if you didn't know, i was a salesdude in a bookshop in Kiulap =) but fyi, i got a new job n ofcourse i wont tell you haha it's a secret meh =D later!!

xoxo,

Aryf

.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More