Thursday, May 14, 2009

Exam's Over!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last!!
no more exams for the next 6.5 months =P
im freeee
free i tell you
FWEEEEEEEEEE~~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

first thing i did
on my first day of holiday
is
do
nothing!!!
wahahahha =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Health .

Okay.. my fitness kinda gone wacky for a few months already
so from now on, im trying my best to be healthy

i started today with eating cereals as breakfast
lunch.. antam inda ku tau apakan ku makan haha nanti tah ku google
dinner.. hmmm kinda a problem jua but i try to retain myself from eating 2 batches of food
so thats with my eating routine
now with my training routine
currently im doing some jogs in the afternoon
and with my ipod, im keeping track on my exercise

so i did jog today n here's the result



telampau semangat awal atu hahaaha
ngaleh plang last skali

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. photography .

well i didnt go to any outings recently
so sikit saja gambar masa ani hehehe

nway, im making another blog just for my photos..
so watch out for that lah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. plans for holidays?? .

no plans whatsoever =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

... I'm fweeeee~~ ...
...
14 + 15 ...
... AryF ...


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More