Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pantai Serasa Triathlon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. ANNOUNCEMENT .

So here's a small announcement i like to make =)

I HAVE THA POWEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

wahahahaha nada wah =P

actually, i have a new flickr! =)
It contains the pictures that i took (and some of my friends)
that i or probably you also, think its awesome =)
so i hope you guys visit
and visit anytime and anywhere you want
and leave a comment also =)
it's like help me to help you
help me... help you
help meeee.. help yoouuu
you get it??!!! =D

my Flickr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

. TRIATHLON KEBANGSAAN .


Woke up early to watch the triathlon that happened in Pantai Serasa =)
Cool jua tu!
slalunya lumba perahuuu tia apa..
bekayuuuh jua..
ani triathlon!

Eventhough aku support kawan ku punya team!

tapi aku support lelaki ani plang! =D


urang tua yaawww~~~
respeeeeect ~ =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. RANDOM .

This is the cap my friends uncle got from participating the POWER MAN Malaysia, I think
what got me curious was the logo at the middle!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

... we're going old skool tomorrow ...
... AryF ...
... 14+15 ...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More