Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy babah and babu day =)

another update and another exciting story =D

due to exams the other day.. i didnt post this up.. so for todays post will be about my dad and my mom..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABAH!!
and
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, BABU!!





it was on 2 differents day plg.. mothers day was 11th may right??
n my dad's birthday was on 14th of may..
you know whats their present to each other..

On mothers day, we were celebrating it for a while.. n my dad bagi present arh mother was a BUTTER MILK BUN!!! hahahaha gosh.. dat was really romantic~
funny thing.. malam nya.. my dad n mom jalan..

Babu : Kami jalan skajap ah.. arah c ***** ****** ... ada meeting *giggle* <------- ????
Aku : ( wat the?? giggling??? ) apeeeh.. meeting kah dating~ =D

nda durg jawab.. lari durg tarus hahahhahaha..

so.. then on my dad's birthday.. we were celebrating in his room.. macam lah.. the birthday cake n all..
ytah my mom bagi present =P
BUTTER MILK BUN!!

tp panatnya.. last2 kami jua makan.. paham2 sja lah.. urang tua nda makan yg manis2 ani =P
buuuuut i doubt that... sma jua durg makan manis2 ani.. when we are not looking hahaha =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

... mommy n daddy sitting on the tree.. C-I-U-... hehe ...
... AryF ...
... 14 ...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More