Thursday, April 24, 2008

short one~

well lets see what i have between 17th April to 21st April

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17th April, Thursday
Remember we went to Coffee Bean Gadong?? =P
Amar, Hafiiz and me and Fatin..n den Doze came with Pinky n Eva.. =)





19th April, Saturday

we celebrated Hafizah's birthday one day early... hehehe

happy birthday to you fizah =)




20th April, Sunday
I had a very busy sunday at that time as my sister was having Antar Berian =P
siuk eh barang2 nya ah... aku maaaauuuuuu.. esp Nokia ah =D


My uncles =)

My neneks =)

My uncle and auntie n 2nd cousins =)


BVLGARI =)

My sis, sis, mom n sis

My Father the Big Chief and my sister

Me and my sis

Aku pakai baju grey ku.. hensem yoooo hahahaha =D

Im soooo filthy rich hahaha

pictures tells a thousand stories.. hmmmm... gambar ani pasal abang ku filthy rich kaaaah or kana bayar pasal service nya?? hahahhaa =D jan gtau abg ku hahaha


uuuuuu~~~ nokia aaah.. mintaaaaa =D

Ani baru tah mata duitan!!! hahaha =D

Mystery~~ =D

21st April, Monday
don't you just looooove FBEPS =D


on my left =)

on my right =)

aku ada driver baru... ia baru datang dari Bandaung, Indonesia.. bisa menjaga anak, siram bunga dan pandai driving.. hahaha
P/S: if ko driving Rai, baiktah ko concentrate meliat ke dapan.. for the time being lah =)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ada urang S** C*** hahahaha =D



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... Congratz sistah!!! ....
... AryF ...
... 14 ...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More