Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sabar peminat!!! haha

.Baju BioPulse.
Naaaah baju bio pulse ku.. lawa kan? kan? kan? hahaha





Da name is AryF.. and my number is 14... simple name and a simple number.. 14 is my birth date... so dats the only special thing about it hehe

.Futsal.
Aku score 2 biji lagi tadi.. hehehe.. gotta train lagi!!!

.Baju FBEP Bloggers.
Amar n Me got this idea on making black polo shirt for the FBEPS bloggers and friends yg our intakes lah... so kalau kamu(FBEPS intake ku) interested, gtau sja aku or c Amar.. we've a list though.. its your links, your name on the back n your number.. and da number atu is a first come first serve basis.. jumpa sja kami lah.. ada kami explain tu pasal baju ah..

.Bah mbalas balik!!!.
hahaha dat was really funny!! so cani lah... if you are real girls, then i am honoured that kamu klaie kan pasal aku.. haha now i can be one of those cool people yg slalu ckp " banyak bini2 rabut kan aku ah" hahhaa i really doubt that bini2 kan rabut aku...
so whether kmu ani bnr2 or ada yg ngacau, here are my replies..

anonymous: i know who's da real anonymous.. n ure being a secret admirer.. dats probably true whether ure a girl or dude.. and puh-lease~ lap lap n mwah mwah nda main yo.. love n kiss-kiss sja haha n one thing..you said"arif is setia with me".. yes i am the setia type but not to you.. haha then eventhough you said ure a ubd student n ure clever, but ure a really dumbass for saying dat.. even a dumbass wouldn't say dat haha

Nony: 1st of all.. no one owns me... me, myself & I are the only ones that owns me... n u love me with your soul? eerrr shud i say so sweet??!! hehe n den.. for god sake~ bahapa ko balikan aku glasses? i bought my own glasses, thank you!!! n i kissed you??? haha banar eh ko ah.. even i didnt know i did that... but since ure beautiful and cute, lucky me haha but girls with hairy tummy, dats a turn on haha ndakan lelaki sja bebulu di dada haha

Zilah: eyhh.. im not yours okkay.. n we never went out together.. n holy shit!!!! i really dun have a scandal.. ngakun scandal lagi tu... n why da hell aku ada scandal.. as if aku ada gf!!! hahaha n den..i dont love you..noktah!!!! i love you pasal ko clever lagi tu... hhaha chawiee!!! being clever is a turn on kali ah... i dun love people just because of that haha n since when you kissed my ass?? i know people kiss their boss's ass n i know dogs kisses their own ass but u kissing my ass.. dats a total no-no.. haha ckp nya lagi tu jubur ku putih.. hahaha there's no comment on what colour is my ass but its just for me to know n you to find out haha ='D

Arif's: im not yours also n you are not mine.. n me having a lot of peminat is crap!!! haha


hehe.. kamu ani.. siuk plg aku menjawab kamu ani..
hmmm.. by the looks of it..
da person doing this probably da same person for all four characters..
n its a very thin probability dat all four girls are fighting at the same time n in sequence...
n looking at the hit counter.. nda jua banyak betambah...
n liat IP ADDRESS MU... mcm samaaaaaaa sja semua hahahaha ='D

----------------------------------------------------------

... Given Up ...
... AryF ...
... 14 ...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More