Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shizzle my Nizzle =D

wahahaha awwuuuu at laasssttt... ada jua ku memblog hahaha i never thought kamu ani mau tau pasal my "boring" life.. or maybe.. JUST MAYBE, u guys have a very boring life so u go on9 n baca my blog ahahha =D well.. yeah.. i miss you guys too ahahha

moving on... dis is my stuff... its totally random n den byk bnr aku miss!!! ehehe so yeah.. just bear with me..

.Raya.
hehe this year.. my raya was okay sja.. nuthing much.. except nada byk urg kn d aga.. well byk plg tp taun ani less lah hehe.. i didnt take much pictures but i did some.. esp 1st day with my family ehehhe soo ani lah yg ada..

btw,me n my siblings suka main dat sequence shots!! hahah i mean we weeeally weeeeeeeeeaaalllly lyk it a lot!!! sooo raya + sequence shots = Cwazyy!! hahaha



n oh yeah.. dis yer Kaer came by.. so we did some of the sequence shots with him jua ehehe =P

AryF n Kaer

soooo... random raya pictures!!

22 inch rims!! ahaha antam!! =D

cucu lelaki ni ku =D
semua cucu2an n cicits!! hehe i think

n deeeeen.. ders that gurl yg in blue atu.. he's my childhood fren from Germany hehe we haven't seen each other.. i think for about 10-12 years.. i think ehehe
da other day.. i went to my parents room to talk bout sumting.. i forgot apa hehe tp durg ani on da telephone.. ytah my mom ckp,"daleng mu dari germeny dtg"... n i was lyk =) tarus hahaha i was sooo happy ia dtg taun ani.. too bad da father inda dpt dtg.. just da mother.. so here are some of our pic yg old n new hehe

10-12 years ago.. Suraya n AryF

10-12 years later... AryF n Suraya

.Open houses.
haha went to lots of openhouses.. tp sikit bnr sja gambar ku eheheso random sja lah =D

AryF n Mimi
Alif, Azim Kumis, ZulF tym open house c Eddy
Azim Kumis, Eddy, Nuar n Antah ehehe
Khai, Daus G and Azim Kumis

.UBD Futsal.
The other day we had futsal tourney.. too bad kalah arah quarter final =S

Hensem eh yg bawah ujung kanan atu eh!! =D

haha... guess d mana aku nah?? =D hint: mcm urg beria usul nya hahaha

.Random pictures.
ahaha ytah ani tah kawan ku ganya hangout.. hehe well some of them lah.. sja2 gambar waaaa

Herman, AWmar =D, Rashid, Aryf, Doze, hafiz n Zeemah

.State N Society Presentation.
Next tuesday is our presentation.. its about bullism.. wish us luck sja =D



Nazirul n laptop ku!! =D


Nuar =D (malas ku kn ngusai)
aWWWmar =D

c aWWWmar ngurat c Nani!!! =D

.Sushi maaaa.
Yesterday we had sushi!!! batah dah nda makan =D arah amar ada detail nya tu so malas ku kan explain panjang2 ehehe here's a video n a picture =P





.Open House Kacang.
Yesterday night c kacang open house ehehe akhir yo kami dtg =P

ZulF, Daus G, AryF, Kacang, Rahman, azim Kumis n Alif (not in picture)

AryF Hensem, Cang n Azim Kumis =P

Hensem aku atu =D

.Nearly happily ever after.
hehe tanggal 11.11.2007.. my sis betunang!!! ehehe
hmmm... i wonder why everytime buat function d rumah atu.. mcm urg kawin sja =D Ramai wah!!
My sis n my family

My sis

The coolest couples =D my abg ipar n my sis

My sis n her friends

My bro n my sis =)


.hard gay.
adeeeeh~ u know lah apa last2.. video pasal c Hard Gay lah!! ahahah =D



.3rd tym.
hmmm.. sapa ckap 3rd tym's da charm atu???!!! TUUUUUTTT!!!! =D



... Don't Hold your Breath ...
... AryF ...
... 14 ...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More