Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Results!!

// No Tomorrow - Orson //

hmpf... da A Level results jus went out today.. im so0o hampa.. i know i shud be syukur bout it but i have reasons why i had to get excellent results..

1) I love Physics even though i got low marks in it.. It is very interesting.. It also explains how everything works.. Once when i was a small, i remembered what i said..
"Ka, Siapa ni?" i asked..
"Albert Einstein.. ia buat E=mc2 ah.. manang prize lagi pasal atu (nobel prize)," my sister explained..
"Wah cool tu eh.. ,"i said.. after my sis went away.. i said to myself dat i wanted to be just like him.. be a professor in anything asalkan it involves physics..

After i had known my results, my dreams fade away before my eyes..

2) I wanted to prove to my teacher that i can do this..
At school, i was always day dreaming.. Always.. sampai kna marah n emberesed me in front of the class.. n in the predicted results, she said dat i will get a D in the November 2006 exams..
After dat i tried to revise my physics as much as possible everyday.. i was so0o determined to get an A or B or C.. by then i jus cud go to da teacher, show her my results n say "In ur face!!"..

After i had known my results, my dreams fade away before my eyes..

3) I wanted to prove my Dad that i can do this..
Dulu.. my dad always compared me to my cuzins.. watever da grade i got.. my cuzins always kick my ass.. even though i tried my best, i cud jus end up 2nd.. i never get to the top.. lagi tia f my cuzin atu is a girl.. my dad will say, " Kalah uleh bini2, mbari malu " ...
My dad never appreciate what i got.. n sumtimes i did think he should have my cuzin as her son or daughter instead of me.. yesh~

After i had known my results, my dreams fade away before my eyes..

4) I wanted to prove myself that i can do this..
I wanted to prove to everyone that im not a stupid kid anymore..
I wanted to prove that Im not a used-to-be a brilliant student..
I wanted to prove to them so0o much..

After i had known my results, my dreams fade away before my eyes..


5) this is my only chance..
I jus cannot afford to pay da tuition fees walaupun pakai bank loan..
this is da only chance dat i'll be spending my 3 or 4 years university life d UK..
ders a twinning project in UBD n ITC plang, but it'll be 2 years tia sja d UK

After i had known my results, my dreams fade away before my eyes..

6) I did this for Manchester United..
All i wanted was to go to UK.. Visit Old Trafford and meet all the players.. especially Ronaldo.. n ofcourse Sir Alex Ferguson.. Since Beckham nada lagi sna, den i have to settle for the others...

After i had known my results, my dreams fade away before my eyes..

.. conclusions..
instead of taking up Civil Engineering course, i HAD TO take up Accounting and Finance.. hmpf.. i did say dat i wanted to take Sports Education or Sport Science but my dad said it has no future whatsoever.. hmpf~

..Sediakan payung sebelum hujan..
well yeah..i shud have

..Menyasal dahulu berpendapatan, menyasal kemudian hantaaaaaap..
ahaha i forgot totally about how the peribahasa's words are.. but yeah.. hampa ku eh

..Nasi sudah jadi bubur..
da meaning explains everything.. it happened n ders nuthing u can do about it..

..Big Thanx..
here's a big thanx to my adi-beradi for the big support.. they make me feel a bit better..
they said," Ok jua tu.. D is not a bad grade for Physics.. U know its hard.. kalah jua kami tu.."
ehehe awuu kalah plg durg =P

..Predicted results..

Accounting - D
Mathematics - C
Physics - D


..My result..

Accounting - C
Mathematics - B
Physics - D
General Paper - d

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More